Search results

1. jamie

(gone) Free to good home: Ryobi 12" benchtop drill press

I've got a used Rikon Ryobi 12" drill press that I'd like to get rid of. It works fine but I'm going to upgrade to something that is variable speed. I'm in Stallings, NC, near Beatty Park
  2. jamie

(SOLD): Festool Parallel Side Fence FS-PA ($100)

These have been moving around my shop for the past 15 years and I've never used them so I figured that I'd finally just sell them. New they're $329, asking $100. I'm in Stallings, NC, near Beatty Park.
  3. jamie

SOLD: SuperMax 19-38 drum sander with extras $1000 (Matthews, NC)

I'm selling my SuperMax 19-38" drum sander. It's about 2-3 years old. It's got the analog thickness gauge installed, but I have the digital one that can be installed. I'll include all of the extra assorted paper rolls that I have left over. New these are $2000 (plus $110 for the , I am sure...
  4. jamie

SOLD - For Sale: Onefinity CNC Setup for sale - $1700

Hi folks, Happy new year! I am selling my Onefinity "Woodworker" CNC to make room for a bigger CNC. This machine is fantastic and great for getting started with CNC (if I had the room I'd keep it). New all of this stuff would be over $2500 (plus there's a 8-10 week lead time on the CNC). I am...
  5. jamie

SOLD: Miscellaneous Festool Systainers ($25 / each or 5 for $100)

I have a bunch of systainers that have been just sitting on a shelf so I figured that I'd list them here to free up some space Have various sizes. Most still have the tool inserts and a couple were just bought empty. The ones with the labels still have the inserts. There are also two sets of...
  6. jamie

Baltic birch plywood sources near Charlotte?

I bought a couple of pieces of 30x48 sheets of ~3/4" ply at woodcraft, because I needed them (and probably paid more than a full sheet would cost). Does anyone know of better places near Matthews, to perhaps get full 5x5 or 4x8 sheets? Preferably someone that will deliver, I can't fit either in...
  7. jamie

SOLD : Festool MFT/3 setup (495315) - $350

I've had this in storage for quite a while, so I figured I might as well just sell it. I'm in Matthews, NC. Top has a couple cuts but still works (and you can probably flip it to make it look brand new. New these are $735 Includes Guide Rail Supports Angle Unit Fence Rail Fence Rail Clamp...
  8. jamie

SOLD: Gently used Shaper Origin - $2000 OBO

Hi folks- I've decided to part with my shaper origin. I've had it since last June and have used it about a dozen times. It works great but I've got a desktop CNC on order, and don't envision using this any longer. The Shaper Origin is a hand-held CNC router. It's pretty easy to use, and some...
  9. jamie

SOLD: Bench Dogs ProTop bench top router table - $50

I've upgraded to an in-saw router table so I no longer need this. it was $250 new about eight years ago. Note that it's not a router lift, just a router insert plate. It's in good shape, mostly used for rounding over small stuff. The thing itself is about 23-3/4" wide x 15" deep 16-1/2"...
  10. jamie

For sale: 3-HP Jet Cabinet Saw with 52" micro-adjust fence, router lift, and router cabinet -- $600 (SOLD)

I'm posting this here before other places so maybe it can find a good home :D I am selling my jet cabinet saw (I think that it was a JTAS 10-XL or something like that). The saw is about 18 years old and still in great shape. I am downsizing to a smaller saw to get more room in the garage, and...
  11. jamie

Any experiences with the Laguna p|flux ?

Looking to upgrade the DC in my garage shop to a cyclone. I've got a few new projects planned and actually some time to do them. I am leaning towards the Laguna p|flux (either the 2 or 3 hp variety) to replace my 1.5hp Jet (which works great but I don't like changing the bags -- dust is a...
  12. jamie

HVAC in garage shop?

It has been a while since I have posted... I have a shop in my garage - about half of a three-car garage, also shared with a car and lots and lots of storage. It isn't that often that I can actually do anything out there- it is way too hot in the summer, and barely bearable in the winter. The...
  13. jamie

Can't delete a classified

I sold the chainsaw that I have listed, and I don't see any way to delete it- http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=1933 I see "email it" and "report it", but no way to delete. I am logged on...
  14. jamie

Chainsaw Questions

Hi All, I have a few chainsaw questions that I am hoping you can help with. I have a 14" electric that works OK for small-medium sized stuff. I several trees that my wife wants removed, and I am wondering if I should upgrade to a gas model. Are gas ones any better, or should I stick with...
  15. jamie

Convert to 220?

Hi All- I am finally getting around to add some outlets to my shop rather than relying on cord swapping. My 18" bandsaw and 1.5(?) HP Dust Collector are both pre-wired for 120v, but can be wired and run 220v. Is there any real reason/benefit to switch them? It is more work, and more cost...
  16. jamie

When do YOU apply finish?

Hi all! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I tried searching for this, but didn't find much info... When do you apply finish? Dye? Stain? Sealer? Mostly I am talking about pre-assembly vs. post-assembly. I often wish that I had stained a piece before assembly (granted, I do this wishing...
  17. jamie

Free guides & Bits w/ FMT

http://www.leighjigs.com/specials.php And, unfortunately, I just bought one-- with all of the accessories. I am going call them to see if there is something they can do for me. A very good deal tho.
  18. jamie

Hammer Time! a gloat story...

I have been looking in to getting a combo jointer/planer for quite a while. I was going back and forth between what I wanted (a Hammer a3-31), and the grizzly/jet/laguna counterparts. After quite a few calls, and a couple quotes from Felder on the Hammer, I realized it was out of my price...
  19. jamie

Any one here do insulation work?

I posted this thread: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f81/insulation-question-23930/ and I would like to find someone to give me a quote on getting the ceiling insulated in my garage. I figured that I would see if anyone here does this kind of stuff in the matthews area, before I start...
  20. jamie

Insulation question

My attached 3-ish car garage is my shop. Originally, the only walls that had insulation were the ones that are common to the house. I recently drywalled it all up, to help with lighting and looks. When I did the drywall, I went ahead and put in insulation. I neglected to take in to...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS