Search results

1. N

Cedar, Walnut, Poplar - Best reasonable offer -Concord (need gone)

PM Sent Looks like it's spoken for now everyone. Thanks!
  2. N

Poplar is spoken for. First $50 takes the other stacks I have. I need it gone :)
  3. N

Not much at all, a few boards that are maybe 10' or so (not home and don't remember. It's yours if you want to pick it up. It's about 3/4" thick and very dry. May need to be sanded or ran through the planer.
  4. N

Honestly Mike I don't really know what I have. I may be placing more of a value on this stuff than you/others feel its worth. Everyone I've dealt with on NCWW has always been trustworthy and I'm sure that hasn't changed. I'm just looking for someone to stop by, see what I have and make an offer...
  5. N

No one needs wood? :nah:
  6. N

Here is a picture... https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...MEj1OvWzYmzlEk
  7. N

Reggie, Did you get my PM? Looks like I may be having issues and wanted to make sure you received my reply.
  8. N

Sold
  9. N

Thinking of Selling Ridgid Table Saw

Craigslist in the Charlotte area doesn't have any 3660's listed from what I can see, so that could be an advantage. A few of the older models (Grey one 2412's...I think...) for around the $300 range. Lot's of TS's for sale out there (not an advantage) and hard to tell if they're moving because...
  10. N

Woodmaster 5HP 12" Planer $150

(Not Mine) Planer/Molder Charlotte CL http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/2068009160.html
  11. N

The Woodworking Show Returns to Charlotte

I'll be going :icon_thum Thanks for posting!
  12. N

My fence is twisted...

I know that this is not new news in regards to the Ridgid fence, but should I worry about this?... I'm not talking about 90 deg to the blade/miter slots, I'm talking about vertical fence-to-table. It's square at the front along the length of the table and the back remains .25 of a deg. off...
  13. N

*UPDATE* Store Closing & Now 25% off at Direct Tools in Concord Mills

*UPDATE* No longer have these pin nailers available and just found out that the Concord Mills Location will be closing their doors on November 28th. What you see is what you get left in the store. Discount has been bumped to 25% off entire purchase. As of last night they still had air...
  14. N

Might be a good deal for someone...

Was walking through the Sears in Concord (Carolina Mall) yesterday and came across this. Reviews have been good on the professional series saws, so I'd thought I'd share. I bet they could do better than the $699 too... View image in gallery View image in gallery
  15. saw24

saw24

saw
  16. saw14

saw14

saw
  17. N

Do Jet Parallel Clamps ever go on sale??

Every year Blume Supply in Charlotte has a big outdoor anniversary event. (It used to happen on the same weekend the woodworking show came to Charlotte.) The Jet parallel clamps went on, what I thought was as good sale, for the past few years. Jet rep was on site too. I couldn't remember the...
  18. N

Noob in Concord

Welcome neighbor! This is a great site!
  19. N

Wood Recommended for Garden Gates

I second Zach's vote. Cypress. I've delt with it on may occasions and it holds up very well. On the other hand :icon_scra...I can't speak as to how it takes stain...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS