Search results

1. T

Baseline Skills Workshop signup - Raleigh - July 28

This looked like a great workshop, and wish I would have seen it earlier. Would have liked to have attended this. Are there any future plans for having another workshop like this in the future?
  2. T

RDU CL - Ridgid Tablesaw $150

Not Mine, and not sure the condition of the table saw, it seems to have the stock photo instead of the photo of the actual saw. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/ridgid-13-amp-10-in/6641159873.html If its in good condition this seems like a really good deal for someone.
  3. T

Very Quick NEW Contest

July 7
  4. T

RDU CL - Ridgid Band Saw - $50 (North Raleigh)

I tried to get it at 10AM when I saw it, and it was already gone. He also had other equipment posted that seemed to be priced on the low side. Sounded like someone just trying to get rid of everything.
  5. T

Beeswax for cutting boards

At the NC state fair a few years ago I bought some from a guy out of Winston Salem, and it was really clean and reasonably priced. Here is his website: https://www.salemcandleworks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=80
  6. T

CL Ridgid TS2424 Table Saw

Figured it wouldn't last long at $50
  7. T

CL Ridgid TS2424 Table Saw

Not Mine, but looks like a pretty good deal: https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/ridged-table-saw/6265338698.html
  8. T

Interest in a Pyrography, aka Wood Burning, workshop?

OK I have submitted my donation for the class, and will bring $90 for the kit on the day of the class. Thanks!
  9. T

Hi Michael, Is there a cost for the class? Thanks, Rick
  10. T

So sign me up for a kit. The one I have is a soldering iron type (Weller 25 Watt) kit, and I would rather have a decent one to take the class with. Thanks
  11. T

I am interested in the workshop. I have an unopened burning kit, however I don't know how it compares to the one being offered. When I get home will look at it and post pics to see if it will be sufficient for the class.
  12. T

Adjusting blade on Ridgid R4512

So the R4512 is a bit of a hybrid tablesaw. The trunnion is attached to the table and not the cabinet. The instructions I posted above, the mounting bolts they say to loosen are the trunnion bolts. I just didn't think tapping on the blade was a good idea.
  13. T

Adjusting blade on Ridgid R4512

Hey Guys, Anyone familiar with paralleling the blade on an R4512? I was reading the manual and this is its recommendation: Place spreader/riving knife in “down” position then lowerthe blade. Loosen the four adjusting bolts.NOTE: The adjusting bolts are located under the sawtable. If the...
  14. T

301 Endless Yard Sale finds, and restoration questions?

Hey Bill, thanks for the tips. The handle isn't really dirty, its just a little worn in some areas causing splinter issues and some of the finish/patina seems to be worn. I had seen some posts about using mineral oil, and linseed oil for refurbishing, but wasn't sure about those methods. I...
  15. T

301 Endless Yard Sale finds, and restoration questions?

Hey Guys, Here are some items I found at the 301 Endless Yardsale: Stanley No 25 Bevel Gauge - $5.00. I'd like to clean up the handle so that its usable. Any suggestions/tips on cleanup/restoration? Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane $10.00 (mid-cleanup, should have taken the picture before...
  16. 301 Yard Sale Finds - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane Pic 5

301 Yard Sale Finds - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane Pic 5

Old Hand Tools found at 301 Yard Sale - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane $10.00
  17. 301 Yard Sale Finds - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane Pic 4

301 Yard Sale Finds - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane Pic 4

18. 301 Yard Sale Finds - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane Pic 3

301 Yard Sale Finds - Stanley No 9 1/2 Block Plane Pic 3

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS