scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Oops - almost forgot this one...

574267-Front.jpg

Kicbak

New User
Wes
Glad you are getting everything together. Let me know when you want to work on the lumber application for the mill.

Wes

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
That is an amazing assortment of tools. I don't even know what to say. You looking to adopt? :)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I get the impression Scott never grew up, but his toys did:rotflm:

Gloat on Scott. We can handle it.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Congrats on lottery.I can't believe one person could get that much top-of-the-line stuff,and I was happy with a used 21" beltsander.Tony

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Congratulations Scott!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and we know all those tools will be put to good use.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Congrats Scott!

Dadgum! Texas sized suckage!

Taking applications? I can translate German, remove Cosmoline, do woodworking, make BD, and I make a mighty rad gumbo too!:icon_thum

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
holly mother of all tool gloats.
Cool it's like Christmas just looking at the pics.:icon_thum:icon_thum
Just couldn't stand it any longer could you??

Of course, you know business gloats kind of aren't fair to us backyard/garage shop kind of guys.:gar-La; Can you see the jealousy:notworthy: But go ahead I like looking at the pictures.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
HOLY ROCKAGE!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Lots of nice scores Scott.

Brian.

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
This is sick ... Scott you must have WON THE LOTTERY! CONGRATS! Not only are you helping education by playing the lottery, with your recent purchases you are helping the economy!

YOU ROCK!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Of course, you know business gloats kind of aren't fair to us backyard/garage shop kind of guys.:gar-La; Can you see the jealousy:notworthy: But go ahead I like looking at the pictures.

But MAC, my shop IS in my backyard.... well, maybe sideyard...

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Now Scott you know the next time your shop is on the Shop Crawl list yours will be the only one because there will be no other time to go see the others because it will take all day just to get around and see all of yours:gar-La;

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I only see a [STRIKE]couple[/STRIKE] few things I would want....:rolleyes:

Lets see... The Festool router, festool funky triangle pad sander, and brake. Yeah. That's right. Let me look again.

I would say I would come by to pick up and take home some of the bigger stuff, but I expet I couldn't figure out how to crank up any of your machinery to do it.:nah:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Now Scott you know the next time your shop is on the Shop Crawl list yours will be the only one because there will be no other time to go see the others because it will take all day just to get around and see all of yours:gar-La;

Phillip - <grin> I dunno, there are some pretty incredible shops around, and even more importantly the knowlege, skills and abilities of many of our members is quantum leaps beyond my own. I marvel at the craftsmanship that is displayed on this site.

If not a shop crawl, I plan on hosting an open house later this year after the shop is finished and in operation. There is still a lot of construction work to take place, so it will probably be either very late spring or summer.

Bryan- you're pretty close to the truth, you know...

Wes - thanks for the words; I'll be calling soon.

Scott

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Bas, you mean like these?

h7800.jpg
Yeah, something like that :) And what about saw blades? Band saw blades? Router bits? Shop cabinets? Outfitting a shop this large is going to be a major project, the power tools and heavy equipment are just one step. Gloats are going to go on for months!

So, that raises an interesting question. What do you plan to do differently this time around, now that you're starting from scratch? Dust collection is an obvious one...what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS