www.heavydutytools.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
These guys run some awesome deals www.heavydutytools.net and are great to deal with. If you go in and sign up for an account they will send you e-mail updates. You don't have to buy anything. They currently have the Milwaukee 14.4 Hammer Drill with Charger and 2 batteries for $100. They run at least one killer deal a week. They run some really good deals on routers and other tools also.

Last edited:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Brandon, thanks for posting that but I couldn't get the link to open. Can you post it again for us.

Thanks,
D L

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I fixed the link. www.heavydutytools.net is the correct address. Somehow the link did not adjust properly in the first post, but I edited it. These guys run some great specials. I believe they had the Milwaukee 3 HP router a while back for about $130

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Just be sure to sign up for account and e-mail deals. That is how to get the real deals. The best deals aren't always on their site, but their site does have pretty good prices.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Click on the account button at the top of their site. You have to create an account. You don't have to enter in any financial info or anything like that. There is an option when you create an account to sign up for the e-mail deals. Its at the top right hand side of their site. It took me a while to find it too at first so don't worry.

Word on the street is they are supposed to be working a deal on the dewalt 2.25HP 3 base kit in the near future. They were still working out the details with Dewalt. Guess we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS