Winter garage cleanup / yard sale/Finished

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Located in Fuquay Varina

Workshop sharpening system with extras. Like New. $40

Dewalt 12" compound Miter Saw. $50

Older Craftsman bench top mortiser with chisels (Handle replaced with long bolt). $20
The Dewalt Compound Miter Saw caught my eye. I have a workbench with a 'well' cutout where my Craftsman 12" Miter Saw once resided. 1st Problem is - the width of my well is not expandable - so the measurement of teh widest portion of the base of your saw will be essential. Saw the saw (picture) really hope it will fit! Will get measurement ASAP. 2nd Problem will be the 198 miles between us - I hide out in Lenoir, NC

As well, I have yet to develop familiarity with IM - so need to depend upon you initiating one.

Charles

PS: I would also take the $40 Work Sharp Set in the pitchers!

Last edited:

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
The Dewalt Compound Miter Saw caught my eye. I have a workbench with a 'well' cutout where my Craftsman 12" Miter Saw once resided. 1st Problem is - the width of my well is not expandable - so the measurement of teh widest portion of the base of your saw will be essential. Saw the saw (picture) really hope it will fit! Will get measurement ASAP. 2nd Problem will be the 198 miles between us - I hide out in Lenoir, NC

As well, I have yet to develop familiarity with IM - so need to depend upon you initiating one.

Charles

PS: I would also take the $40 Work Sharp Set in the pitchers!
The saw is 24 3/4 " wide at the base

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member

Attachments

• tempImage8V8rp1.png
    tempImage8V8rp1.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 69
  • tempImagel8nHjy.png
    tempImagel8nHjy.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 58

Premier Sponsor