Where can I find a deal on slatwall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Where can I find a deal on slatwall? Used preferably. Would like to panel my shop with it. Saw Woodguy's shop and really like the concept. Any ideal?

JRD

New User
Jim
Some of the Lowe's stores carry it as a stock item, others do not. You need to call your closest store and see if they carry it.

Jim

Ralrick

New User
Rick
I don't know if there is a difference in products, but I would look for a retailer going out of business. I have seen two in Raleigh lately where I tried to buy the wall racks - One was a golf store (2nd Swing) in Brier Creek that had already sold the slat board and the other was a baby store in Traingle Town center that said the boards were glued to the wall and could not be removed without damage. If you can find a retailer closing down, I think they sell it pretty cheap. Again, I don't know that a retailer uses the same strength board that might be available elsewhere.

It would be nice to have on a wall in the shop . . . . .

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
To start with go by the mall and check at Belks or Jcpenny.Ask the manager if they have any in the stock room.No telling what you might find cheep! I used to work for a store fixture co. in Charlotte give them a call.Reeves Enterprizes 704 394 9322.The phone # is off the top of my head.Can't hurt to give it a try.Ask for Kevin tell him Robert Arrowood told you about it may help.:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray And they do sell 2nds. Let us know how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS