Water Water, I have water! No, not the rain...

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
I've been in my shop now for about a year. Prepared a french drain and ran the water line during the construction. I bought a used double sink off CL a couple months after the shop was complete. Yep, it's all been sitting there for about a year now.

Bought about $40 in supplies last week and BAM! I now have running water in the shop. Need to make one more trip to big box for a little longer drain line, but a bucket will work till then. Whoopee!:eusa_danc

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
:gar-La;Oh but cold water feels so good on the thumb you just pile drove with a hammer!

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
:gar-La;Oh but cold water feels so good on the thumb you just pile drove with a hammer!
If I haven't bled on a project, I probably didn't build it! lol My wife will appreciate me not coming in with blood all over my hand and dripping on the floor, saying, Look what I did! Luckily, I've had no injuries from any power tools. Just dropped boards, slipped hand tools etc. Sunday, while tightening a hose clamp for the sink, the screw driver slipped and I stabbed myself in the palm of my hand.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS