251 Country home Rd
Dobson NC 27017

Set up 8 am
Lunch 12pm
Clean up 1:30

More info about the event:
https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65295

https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65377

We are looking for Triad area and northwestern NC volunteers for this event. You will not regret the time you spend in an outreach event.​

Last edited:

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member

[h=2]Call for Volunteers Fisher Park Dobson NC[/h]
Please sign up on this thread.

1 Kenofcary
2 Mike Davis
3 robiles
4 bowman
5 barry w

T

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I would help if it weren't for the fact my Hickory area woodworking club, Western Piedmont Woodcrafters will be having their monthly meeting and Annual Picnic, another thing I just had to get started. I love woodworking picnics! Sure do hope you get a good turnout though, this is another event where NCWW can shine. With over 10,000 registered members to the website, there shouldn't be enough parking if 10% were to volunteer, but couldn't we top 1%, or 10 members showing up?!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Reminder for Saturday 8/25. We have a small crew, can use a couple more hands if you are able.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I wanted to send you a quick thank you again for coming out on Saturday.
I will be arriving about 7:30 to set up directional signs. The shelter we are using is around the back of the park by the ball fields. The parking lot and driveway to the shelter are all paved making getting in and out a little easier for you and your equipment.
If there is any information you would like me to print for handouts I will gladly do that for you you tomorrow when I am in the office getting prepared for the event.
Once again I can't thank you and your team enough for coming out to this event and sharing your knowledge with the girls.

Valerie

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Susan and I will be there - we may be a little late for setup, but we'll be there. It is an hour and 15 minutes according to Google and we'll try to get on the road by 7:30 AM so will be there around a quarter till 9. See you all there tomorrow. I have PEX and screws for the bird houses that I'll be bringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS