Upholstery in the Greensboro Triad

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
Any experience or recommendations for upholstery in the Greensboro Triad area?

I’m building something like a Morris chair and need a seat pad and back made. Image below is an example of what I need for upholstery.
1711460060448.png

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
We are getting our couch recovered here in Apex next month. I can let you know how that turns out.
Do you have any pictures of the back of that chair? Looks like the angle of the seat back is adjustable.

Pointfiveone.5

Dru
Senior User
Russ at Carolina Custom Upholstery - he's in Clemmons so I am not sure of his travel range but he upholstered a banquet project I made as well as a lot of other pieces for client and did a fantastic job.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
We are getting our couch recovered here in Apex next month. I can let you know how that turns out.
Do you have any pictures of the back of that chair? Looks like the angle of the seat back is adjustable.
Thanks, but I think Apex is a bit too far for me. I don’t have any pictures of the chair because I haven’t made it yet. I basically just need 2 pads similar to the chair in the picture.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Thanks all. I have a couple of chairs I need done.
I also need the headliner in my GTI done and have no clue.

I believe, for just square pillows, there are on-line custom shops. Would be sweet in ultra-suede. I redid my, well my wife's as I never have a chance to sit in it, Eams chair. Looks good, durable, cleanable. Leather would be more traditional though.

Look carefully at that chair. Morris used subtle tapers as opposed to Stickley who did basically flat square boards.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors