Thanks for recommendation Bas!

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Which ones? My 4 foot fixtures buzz like all get out. Worse than fluorescents. The cheap hanging ones from HF I use over tools ( pull chain) are better, but not silent. Almost tempted to put in J-boxes and those screw in petal jobs.
A recent Youtube by James Wright mentioned some industrial strips not in fixtures but the pricing may be out there.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Which ones? My 4 foot fixtures buzz like all get out. Worse than fluorescents. The cheap hanging ones from HF I use over tools ( pull chain) are better, but not silent. Almost tempted to put in J-boxes and those screw in petal jobs.
A recent Youtube by James Wright mentioned some industrial strips not in fixtures but the pricing may be out there.
The new LED ones are cheap, bright, buzz-free, and trivial to install. Forget about having to hit a stud in the ceiling, a piece of chewing gum will hold these up.

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
What a great resource this site is.
I have LEDs now but my design left gaps since I have a vaulted ceiling. This might just do the trick and the remote is a great option.

Thanka

Tach

Terry
User
I agree. I purchased 2 sets of 6. Very easy to install, no noise, and bright. My basement shop ceiling height is not even 8’ so these worked really great because they fit really close.

Ricksmi

Rick
Corporate Member
I used a very similar LED light product from Rockler which are at 5k and never had a buzz or any other sound from them. But just ordered these along with the remote. Looking forward to getting them on Sunday and installed since you can never have to much light.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors