[Suggestion-Other] New Forum Section for "Gloats"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Gloats are pretty fun around here and a good portion of the website ... however, they seem to get placed in many different forum sections. Maybe we need a dedicated section for "Gloats" (Maybe a "I Rock!" section so we can all confirm with "You Rock!" comments! :icon_scra) Or just something simple, like "Gloatius Maximus" ... or "Look what I gots"

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
That is an idea. I am curious to see what the other members think about it. Personally I kinda like it.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I think the idea sucks! I mean rocks! I mean..actually, I don't really have an opinion on the topic. I know, this is an unusual situation. I can see the advantages of having a separate forum, but on the other hand a wood gloat is different than a power tool gloat.

Not that I particularly care about which forum something is posted in, I just read 'em off the home page. :)

I know - it socks!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Sounds good to me also. Even though I haven't had an official gloat yet.Can't seem to find a cable for the camera I got from PeteM. And you know how it is " NO PICS DIDN'T HAPPEN".Guess I'll have to go with a docking port. That way I have proof.

"Hey Bas you scared the dark side will pull you in":rotflm::rotflm:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great idea. :eusa_clap Can it be set up so pictures are required to start a thread in that forum? No Picture No Gloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors