SOLD FS: SawStop PCS3

redknife

New User
Chris
SawStop PCS3, 36", 3HP, 220V 1 phase, excellent condition with INCRA TS/LS 32" fence system, accessories for $2500-
I
will discuss reasonable offers. I have no urgency in selling so I won't sell at a deep discount.

"Professional Integrated" Sawstop Mobile Base
"Dubby" miter sled left side (Dubby info)
10 " Freud glue line rip, fine tooth, multipurpose (2), flat ground all full kerf included
SawStop Dado blade brake and insert (standard brake is in saw)
Incra TS/LS info:
Everything works as it should. Never a problem. Always in conditioned space. Original owner.

I am selling as I'm closing my big tool shop due to health.
I cannot help load also due to health. Pickup is on grass right by door- no steps.

Thanks!

3CB49A56-B90A-49CE-92C5-F988EF55FAAE_1_201_a.jpeg
IMG_4410.jpeg
IMG_4412.jpeg
IMG_4418.jpeg

Last edited:

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Wow! Nice setup. I'm in the process as well so "last thing I need" department. However the DADO Cartridge got me thinking and I thought you might know the answer. "Can you run the saw w/o the cartridges? (and take your chances, of course)?"

The other, raised when noting your clean shop is "What's than on the floor?" and "What's under that stuff on the floor? Concrete? Wood floor?"

My shop floor is concrete - you just can't see it most days.

redknife

New User
Chris
Wow! Nice setup. I'm in the process as well so "last thing I need" department. However the DADO Cartridge got me thinking and I thought you might know the answer. "Can you run the saw w/o the cartridges? (and take your chances, of course)?"

The other, raised when noting your clean shop is "What's than on the floor?" and "What's under that stuff on the floor? Concrete? Wood floor?"

My shop floor is concrete - you just can't see it most days.
Thanks. I think the electronics will not allow you to run the sawstop without the brake installed. You can disable the brake and run the saw, however.
The floor is a protective overlay- 5mm Ply with taped seams underlayment link
Underneath is vinyl plank flooring on concrete

tbrad

Tim
Corporate Member
SawStop PCS3, 36", 3HP, 220V 1 phase, excellent condition with INCRA TS/LS 32" fence system, accessories for $2500-
I
will discuss reasonable offers. I have no urgency in selling so I won't sell at a deep discount.

"Professional Integrated" Sawstop Mobile Base
"Dubby" miter sled left side (Dubby info)
10 " Freud glue line rip, fine tooth, multipurpose (2), flat ground all full kerf included
SawStop Dado blade brake and insert (standard brake is in saw)
Incra TS/LS info:
Everything works as it should. Never a problem. Always in conditioned space. Original owner.

I am selling as I'm closing my big tool shop due to health.
I cannot help load also due to health. Pickup is on grass right by door- no steps.

tbrad

Tim
Corporate Member
Hi. I am definitely interested. Is the saw still available? If so, what is the best way to discuss?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors