Signup - Raleigh wooden cam clamp workshop - July 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
This is a reminder for those that signed up months ago and may have forgotten - if you can no longer come please respond and give your spot to somebody else - I do not ship baby back ribs

I have scrounged up enough supplies for one hundred of these clamps - now I need more folks to signup

WE HAVE ROOM FOR MORE - Lets fill this class up

This has a twist - payment must be in raffle tickets purchased now - yes we are now selling futures.
But the raffle is over so a standard site donation of $30 will do

Workshop will be for twelve students max and each student will go home with six complete clamps like these

attachment.php

We will have a quick demo of all the steps and then break into production groups to get all 72 clamps made. Some students will cut the pieces, others will shape while others drill and some lucky ones will sand and finish.

These clamps sell for $20 each, but I am only asking for two raffle tickets per clamp - that is 12 tickets per student

Of course all will have a great chance to win some raffle prizes and will also be feed lunch plus. There is no down side

Signup for the class here - I will put you on a confirmed list when I see the raffle ticket purchase

Confirmed list:
1. Richard (graywolf)
2. Raymond
3. Chris (lowlander)
4. Michael Mathews
5. Richard (marinosr)
6. Berta
7. Daniel (tri4sale)
8. Kevin (NCGrimbo)
9. Greg (JGregJ)
10. Dean (gtrboy77)

Just in case some of you like ribs, I will be cooking six racks of baby back ribs for lunch

Attachments

• camclamp.jpg
    camclamp.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
You're filling up fast - have a good idea and they will come.

And that is what I like best about Phil - as a board member and as just a site member - he always has really good ideas.

Keep on keeping on my friend.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Looked at our social / doctor apt. calendar, and we only have one thing in July, July 15th at noon! So I guess I will have to sit this one out, but it won't stop me from buying raffle tickets.

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
This is great... these clamps are very handy and quick to use. I was going to let some other people sign up since you've hosted me in your shop so many times, but since it seems it's not filling up too rapidly, I'll jump in. I have to win that Hammer jointer/planer anyway. If this fills up though you can give my slot to somebody who hasn't attended one of your excellent workshops.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
We need some more. Easy way to stock up on some handy clamps and you have a good chance of winning in the raffle.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last bump - no promise on lunch but I do know how to make baby back ribs

JGregJ

New User
Greg
I'd like to attend the workshop, I just purchased an additional 12 tickets.
Looking forward to seeing your shop and meeting folks while building the clamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS