QS red oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Chad -- I'd check with Kyle. He's about an hour drive from Charlotte and can provide a fair price. You can usually pick up dry lumber from him -- even kiln dried, which is a huge bonus in my book.

J

jeff...

Chad -- I'd check with Kyle. He's about an hour drive from Charlotte and can provide a fair price. You can usually pick up dry lumber from him -- even kiln dried, which is a huge bonus in my book.

{Yoda Voice ON} Smart one Jeremey is, learn from him much, you will {Yoda Voice OFF}

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
I will say this. I tried for 2 weeks to find QSRO in NC with no luck.
Only people to have it is our 2 friends well, ok, :oops: 3 friends. Jeff, Kyle and Scott.
All the other folks would like to get theri hands on some, but none had any.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
As Mac says our local sawyers have QSRO, not only do they have it, but they have it at a great price.

Give 'em a try.

Jimmy:)

lnelson

New User
Larry
I have some quartersawn red oak in the lumber I have for sale. How much do you need and how big of pieces do you work with? Maybe what I have might work? Price is $1.25-$2.25 bf. All kiln dried northern grown stock. It is being sold as it comes off the pile so the qs is mixed in with the straight grain stock but I am pretty sure that this is way cheaper than a lumber yard price.

lnelson

cmartinson

New User
chad
Thanks guys. I think kyle is the go to guy for this and other projects. I really appreciate all the info. Again thanks a lot.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS