Not here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
A few people have mentioned that I seemed to be stressed out. Yes and no. It was the raffle tcikets, but the fact when I started my taxes, I discovered it was going to take me longer than I expected. Much longer!. So I had 2 deadlines at approximately the same time and I couldn't focus on any one thing.

Ok now that the back of the raffle tickets issue is broken, I will switch to taxes, Which means I won't be able to do much here for a few days. I have to focus on taxes from Tuesday on. So I will not be particularly responsive for a bit

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will we be using the remainder of the tickets I have here for that? I'll need to get the start & end #s if we are.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will we be using the remainder of the tickets I have here for that? I'll need to get the start & end #s if we are.

A lot will depend on how many tickets are left on the roll. If over 1,000 you should be OK. If less, then you want to start with a fresh one. 2,000 ticket rolls are under $10.00. You can buy them in Wal-mart or most office supply stores (Staples, Office Depot, etc).

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have 2 rolls of tickets. One roll is 317554 - 318336. The other is 379028 - 379465. That should give us enough for this raffle & we'll retire the rolls after that. If we need more I'll p/u @ an office supply store.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Only one roll can be used.
I have 2 rolls of tickets. One roll is 317554 - 318336. The other is 379028 - 379465. That should give us enough for this raffle & we'll retire the rolls after that. If we need more I'll p/u @ an office supply store.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
What Steve said. The first roll has roughly 780 tickets and the second roll only 437. I would not use either roll but would start with a brand new 2,000 count one. Hang on to the old rolls. They can be used for door prizes at the picnic or other future events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS