Not a new member

agrieco

anthony
Corporate Member
Been a way for a while and it looks like I'm a 'new user' in the system now. It seems I need to post something to move into a state where I can post in other forums.

Full transparency, I'm coming back...but primarily to sell off some of my gear. If ya'll aren't ok with me re-activating just to sell some stuff. If not, let me know and I'll move along.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yea, you'll move out of New User after midnight tonight, and will be able to make your posts in the For Sale/Wanted forum.

Lane Kim

New User
Lane
Ha! That is a great thing about selling off stuff to get new stuff for your shop. I am planning on building a new smaller shop for my stuff. Would like to find a trade school set up near where we are looking to move mainly in the Flat Rock area in NC. Want to donate my Oliver equipment to a school where young people can learn woodworking as a trade.

ChemE75

Tom
User
Been a way for a while and it looks like I'm a 'new user' in the system now. It seems I need to post something to move into a state where I can post in other forums.

Full transparency, I'm coming back...but primarily to sell off some of my gear. If ya'll aren't ok with me re-activating just to sell some stuff. If not, let me know and I'll move along.
I’m new to NC, Wake Forest, long story but I sold most stuff long ago due to relocations, no shop space, etc, got a Bosch portable table saw to get me by and it’s proved good enough for most everything I do now a days. I may be interested in some other tools. So I’ll be watching for the posts.

Lane Kim

New User
Lane
OK everyone --- Having a shop means you have a place to do what you love to do, make stuff. But it seems like the curse of shops is that they are never big enough. My personal shop was large enough to have my Oliver collection set up exactly as planned to allow for any project. Now the decision is to downsize to Powermatic single phase size. Makes more sense now that I don't work anymore only play and as my wife says "go putter in your shop just hose off the dust before you come into the house".

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS