Senior User
or so it looks ...

Lumber, 1. Clamps, 0.

IMG_8272.JPG

:rotflm:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
So that's why I heard all of the sirens from the fire house down the road! Atleast the first responders are only a few minutes away ;-)

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
What role did the shovel play in the fight? You weren't using that on the lathe were you ?

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Showdown at the OaK Corral...

Last edited:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
What role did the shovel play in the fight? You weren't using that on the lathe were you ?

thats whatchcalla roughing gouge!:rotflm: not sure what all those dead clamps are about though?????????????????? :gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
thats whatchcalla roughing gouge!:rotflm: not sure what all those dead clamps are about though?????????????????? :gar-La;

I too am not sure what happened with the clamps but I am fairly certain that the garden trowel was for carving beads after the large roughing gouge was done :gar-La; Just for future reference Jeremy, 18Ga pneumatic gluing clamps do not come undone at critical moments. :wink_smil

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Well, the massacre happened after I tried to use the shovel ... ground with a fine edge ... to turn some pens. Ended up with tear-out and used the clamps to hold things together. The shovel got word of this and ... well, the rest is history. :rotflm:

Okay, reality ...

The shovel ... well, not involved.
The lathe ... not involved either.
The wide variety of small clamps ... used on a different project and I was too lazy to pick them up after releasing them. :gar-La;

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
No loyalty some people! and as for you noticing Travis - you need to get out more:gar-La;

Believe it or not, I got out more than I wanted to this weekend. I spent my weekend in Charlotte, with my daughters, while my wife went to the scrapbooking convention at the convention center.:confused_:swoon::swoon:

No tool stores, no shop visits, just kids and scrapbooking.... Can you say "Crop til you drop"?:eusa_doh:

I had hoped it would soften her up to say yes for a wide belt sander, but no such luck. :gar-Cr Still, I haven't given up. Resistance is futile. She will get sick of hearing me whine, complain, and beg for it and ultimately just say buy it and leave me alone. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS