Long way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
To turn a pen.
Some of you might have followed and taken part in the recent "pigscicle" wood net thread concerning the fundraiser for Knothaids daughter.
I was invited to the Igits gathering (pigsicle Barbeque at Mike Fitterlings in Lake Wales Fla) about two weeks ago.
At first it didn't seem that the funds would be available for the 1200+ mile round trip "jaunt".
I was intending to make something to send down for part of the fundraiser but about a week before the event the "funds" became available out of the clear blue sky.
I worked on this blank last thursday and got it to the point it would travel by 10 Pm that nite.I hit the road 3 hours later and drove to a friends place in Myakka city Fla friday.(Bernie Taner, Broken Bit)
When I got there, Broken Bit and I hit the shop , I sat down and let him have at it.
HE did a great job on the pen, it went to a good cause.The fundraiser was a success and the event was a blast, worth every bit of the driving involved.
This was the product of a weekend spent driving 1200+ miles.
White tail antler "sine wave" .
Walnut,maple,and cherry "wave"
Baron black Titanium roller ball.
2126949antlerwalnutswirlBernie.jpg

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Nice work, Eagle! You were given these talents & it is sooo nice to see you giving back. Congratulations on a job well done.

Respectfully,
Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
So that's what you were doing in FL. Sorry, I missed you call. I saw Broken Bit's pen, and knew that you had to be involved with its creation. I think that has got to be my favorite of your "sine wave" blanks. The lines are clean and crisp and it's not to busy.
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I done saw it in person...great work and a fine addition to the auction.

Here is the WoodNet Forums: Kolleen's Kollege Kitty Delivered....a day at mfitterlings CAPTIONED

aftermath.

Bones, that is too funny of a thread. Please don't ever consider trying to be an underwear model 8-O 8-O 8-O I really like the pic of you presenting the check to Kolleen with a few bils tucked into your g-string. It almost brought a tear to my eye, then I realized that it was me being blinded by the sight.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Bones, that is too funny of a thread. Please don't ever consider trying to be an underwear model 8-O 8-O 8-O I really like the pic of you presenting the check to Kolleen with a few bils tucked into your g-string. It almost brought a tear to my eye, then I realized that it was me being blinded by the sight.

darn it Dave! It's like you just gave away the ending to the story, I hadn't gotten that far in the thread yet! :rolf: Thanks for the warning, I had seen the thong, but not that, yet!

M

McRabbet

That is a classic thread by some classic and classy folks -- Bones -- you deserve an award for your great generosity and a pair of dark shorts for a much-needed coverup!! :rolf:

Nearly peed my pants watching the videos and seeing the pics!

Rob

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
speachless - Bones when you gonna be up here?
Some how reading "Bones" and "be up here" in the same sentence after seeing him in the thong conjures up a very sick picture in my mind.
You should have seen Andrea Fitterling prancing around in the thong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS