Kreg router table, fence, triton tra-001 Router FS $300

redknife

New User
Chris
Pictured for sale at $300 is a router table setup consisting of Kreg table, kreg power paddle switch, router fence, locking casters, triton tra-001 3-1/4 hp Router.

** EDITED 3/5: The following parts are NOT lost: clear blue plastic fence guard, above arm winding arm. Everything is accounted for in the sale.

IMG_4668.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg
IMG_4664.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4664.jpeg
    IMG_4664.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4665.jpeg
    IMG_4665.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Is the plunge spring included? Or has it been lost as well?
Is the triton router plate (with the opening for the Micro Lift) installed in the Kreg Table?
1709418770945.png

WINDER HANDLE

Picture of WINDER HANDLE
Add to wishlist
Add to compare list
Email a friend
Availability: Out of stock
SKU: 147442
Manufacturer part number: 894298/TRA410
Manufacturer: TRITON

For product spares please visit Toolspares Online.​

Last edited:

redknife

New User
Chris
IMG_4672.jpeg
IMG_4671.jpeg
To be clear, I took a pitcture including everything I have. Spring, etc. I have the Triton router table plate, so no, I did not lose those as well. I’m not the longest standing member by any means, but I have been here since 2013 and sold a lot of things to members, always a person of my word about condition.etc. I’ve taken pains to be accurate.
I’m just taking care of my business so my wife doesn’t have to. If anybody wants other parts, I don’t have them and won’t be buying anything. I lowered the price for this assembly because I am missing the winder handle. I have used the router and table in this configuration for some time without problems. If you would like a Kreg table, fence, and Triton Router (MINUS winder)- “as is” with everything shown working, then PM me. I am just trying to help mey family and make somebody here happy. Life can be incredibly short. If the winder gets you, then move along. Heck, I’ll even throw the whole thing in the dump? This is not a time in my life where I’ll take random crap from someone. As your link demonstrates, availability is a problem for the Winder, so yes, Inlooked up the part, searched for it online, and could not identify stock. If someone can and wants the table- good, buy it. If not- don’t buy it.
Thanks

redknife

New User
Chris
Update: I have located the winder arm that goes Through the table for heigt adjustment. I have also located the blue plastic safety guard. So, at this point I believe everything is accounted for that came with the router. Everything works as it should.
there were some PM’s about how it works and I’ll link to the manuals as there are lots of potential questions.
Attached are pics of the winder sitting though the table.
IMG_4679.jpeg
IMG_4678.jpeg

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
If Mike doesn't wind up with it, put me next in line please

Westpacx3

Jim
Corporate Member
I have this router in a different top and it's a nice system. Just need to get used to turning it off and closing the safety switch door that covers the on off switch before you can crank it up to change the bit. I missed that in the instructions and it took me awhile to figure it out. Not a good feeling after just dropping 300 on the router.

You will.be pleased.

redknife

New User
Chris
I have this router in a different top and it's a nice system. Just need to get used to turning it off and closing the safety switch door that covers the on off switch before you can crank it up to change the bit. I missed that in the instructions and it took me awhile to figure it out. Not a good feeling after just dropping 300 on the router.

You will.be pleased.
Yes, you speak the truth about the power switch. I am not sure how I avoided breaking the router before I learned that the power switch must be switched off in order to finish raising the bit above table. I’ll make sure Mike is up to speed.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS