It's Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
I've seen that post, on three different craigslists, for the past 3 months, same price. Don't you think that if you haven't sold it by now, your priced high?

R

rickc

Wow - that is something! Don't think he has a good grasp of the, um "value" of what he is offering! :icon_scra

T

toolferone

Yup, it is the same stuff, same price. This person needs a lesson in selling!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Now with additional layer of rust, at no charge! I also like the Zero Support Insert on the saw.....

Rob

New User
Rob
I tried to tell Phillip he needed to hurry and jump on this deal, too good to pass up.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I'd love to, but the CFO says it's a no go....

I'm amazed at what value people put on their stuff.

R

rickc

Now with additional layer of rust, at no charge! I also like the Zero Support Insert on the saw.....

But doesn't the layer of rust prevent the surface from dents and scratches?:eusa_thin

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I'll bet woodguy is all over this deal!:rotflm: good thing I'm broke!:gar-La; hmmm..... may just stay that way too!:rotflm:

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
I need a sander and tablesaw.Would anyone recomend this great buy.I lost my tools in Hurricane Isabel.I didn't know the tide got all the way to Faquay:dontknow:.Tony

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I think that maybe scrap prices went down and he's trying to make up for any losses for bad timing.:gar-La;

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
After seeing his post and a few others on CL that are similar, I've decided to list all my tools for 1 million dollars! :widea:

I figure with the great return in my investment, I can retire to the Islands. Jim

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy

That TS is scary; you could accidentally fall through that opening.

Maybe they get their money eventually. Somebody with books out there posted here and I went and looked and he had something I was interested in, but for more than new (less than "list" but more than price+shipping from Amazon) and I pointed it out; I was willing to pay only a little less to help someone locally. He didn't care; he said that he has sold enough on CL to know his formula works. Sooner or later some rube that decides woodworking is his new thing will buy the first bunch of tools at the top of the list and this posting will stop reappearing. Don't get me wrong; I have been that rube - it's a rite of passage...

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
That TS is scary; you could accidentally fall through that opening.

Maybe they get their money eventually. Somebody with books out there posted here and I went and looked and he had something I was interested in, but for more than new (less than "list" but more than price+shipping from Amazon) and I pointed it out; I was willing to pay only a little less to help someone locally. He didn't care; he said that he has sold enough on CL to know his formula works. Sooner or later some rube that decides woodworking is his new thing will buy the first bunch of tools at the top of the list and this posting will stop reappearing. Don't get me wrong; I have been that rube - it's a rite of passage...

It's funny that you say that about his prices, because I have most of the books that he's selling and I got alot of them at discount stores for his price or less. There are a few that I wouldn't mind checking out, but between gas, time and his prices, the total cost wouldn't be worth it. But maybe it's just me, I won't pay $8 bd/ft for 16/4 walnut that's only been AD for 18 months in somebody's side yard either:no:.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
It's just you Jimmy; if that guy would answer my calls I would cash in my 401K and be all over that walnut (probably appreciate faster)...
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors