Hunterville/Charollote to Raliegh/Fayetteville area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
It looks like I have found a router! Being cheap, I need someone to pick it up at JOBELENUS' shop in the Huntersvill/Charollote area and work it this direction. I live in Cameron (near Fayetteville) I am in or around Raliegh often. Can some on move it this way? If you live near him and are going to the picnic that would work too! I don't go out to the shop when it is cold!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
If someone were coming to the Triad area in the next month or so, I could meet them and take possession. Then deliver it to you at the picnic. Hopefully you'll get a better offer.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dang, Berta - I was just there today to pick up the Scroll Saw. If you'd let me know ahead of time I could have brought it with me and gotten it to you. After a five hour drive there and back it's a shame I could't also pick up your prize. Sorry about that.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Berta, I go to Huntersville at least once a month (visit the orthodontist), I could pick it up and take it to Raleigh on 21 MAR. I am going to visit Charlie and take his segmented turning class. Will that help you?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hey Berta. You should try to convince Chuck to take the segmented turning class on 21 march so he can relay the prize from Raymond.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Raymond, that would be excellent! Thank you!

Ken, he does not want to take that class.

Charlie, looks like we need to get together soon. Umm...Ok to store a router there for a little bit?

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Berta, no problem.
What's up with Chuck? Getting sucked into the vortex too deep?:gar-La;
Seriously, the class would be good, even if he doesn't plan to do segmenting. Good food and good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS