How to Build A Chess Board / Checkerboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Nice tutorial Alex! A chess board has been on my project list for a while now. I may have to review your information when I finally get a round tuit!:gar-Bi

JohnW

New User
John
Alex, I checked out that tutorial the other day when you joined here. It is very detailed. Wish I'd seen that before making my board. It came out nice but your tutorial would have saved me some stress.

Thanks for the link and good work.

JOAT

New User
Theo
Nice board. But I'm way to old to get chess software, and I'm making my own pieces.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Nice tutorial Alex. I've always wanted to make a chess set including the board. Thanks for posting!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Very Very Nice,

I see how that can save a lot of expensive wood. I started building a Chess board in Okinawa, with a drawer with 1" thick walnut and maple... Well that was expensive. Not to mention I had to work for the military overtime for a while and when I came back to the base work shop, they had cleaned up and throw it away. They were supposed to call! Argg..

Thanks again. I just need a Bandsaw now, a biscut joiner, a Table saw sled....

Happy New Year!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
they had cleaned up and throw it away. They were supposed to call! Argg...Happy New Year!

:swoon:THROWN IT AWAY!:no: Sorry about that Matthew

Alex nice tutorial - I added it to my favs so that I can get back to it when I tackle the chess board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS