Help

Kjust

New User
Ken
I am new to the stie and someone wants me to send photos. I have no idea how to do this, can someone give me some advice. Thanks. Ken just

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
  1. Click the "Insert Image" icon above
  2. Have open the folder on your computer with your picture files and simply drag the desired photos into the window that opens above when you click insert image. Or click on the window that opens up above and it'll open your computer files. Navigate to find your photos that way.
  3. Alternatively you may be able to click on a photo to copy it and paste it here like I just did below to show you where to click on the insert image icon:
1683814532483.png

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am new to the stie and someone wants me to send photos. I have no idea how to do this, can someone give me some advice. Thanks. Ken just
You will not be able to initiate a DM/Conversation until you meet the requirements, minimum of 5 posts and a 30-day waiting period. You can respond to DMs if someone else starts one with you.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
I simply click on the pic, select copy, and then click paste where I want the picture to appear. Then I resize as desired.

1683820077277.png

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS