Help Desk reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Folks, please remember to post your problems, bugs, issues, suggestions, etc. in the help desk. When you send me a PM or an email for help of this kind, you may not get help for quite a while, unless I happen to be on the site or at least on my computer.

All of the staff monitors the Help desk and you have a better chance of getting help sooner, and remember that I am old:crybaby2::lol: and my memory ain't so good, so PMs and emails might just fall through the cracks

Thanks

R

rickc

I was looking for the place to post "bugs" saw, the help desk spot, but noticed only the comment on Ex: projects. My apologies.

Now that having been said, there have been two posts on WHERE it should have been posted, but none as of now, as to the status.:eusa_thin

Any word? So far to post this reply I have had to respond to 21 (NO exaggeration!) pop ups asking for my user name & password. Of course that doesn't count the 6 attempts to enter my current user id & password. :BangHead:

Yeah - I know quitcher-*****in! :-?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The problem should be resolved. If it isn't for you, please clear you cache and your cookies, something may be left over from the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors