Harbour Freight DT Jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
well you have to give it up to WG, he knows his stuff and has the best. Im going to get the jig today. Does anyone want me to pick them up one? We can use NCW mail service to get it to you somehow. Be blessed.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
got the jig,,havent played with it yet becouse I dont have the bushings or the bits, if anyone has some for sale let me know,,I would rather support our group rather than some hardware store. Be blessed

The pic is in my folder for the proof.,,,lol

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Michael, I think I still have the bushing and bit mounted in my DW621, if you want to try it out. From brief study the other day at HF, it is the same as my Rockler DT jig. Perhaps we can compare, if the jig is the same, Rockler has other setups that should fit, to be able to do different size HB and through dovetails.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
sweet, thanks pete, I am busy this weekend, But i will have to meet up with you first thing next week. Thanks bro.
be blessed.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I picked up this jig a couple weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I have 1/2" dovetail bits, but no 1/4". I guess I'll have to get a couple 1/4" bits for the jig. Looks like it will work perfect for just droors and small stuff.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
i think the rockler ones will fit,,let me get ahold of NCpete, maybe we can compare the two and see if they are interchangable

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
working only half day today, we can check that out! Gonna meet MShel, too, as I get rid of about half the slatwall

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
tearing it out of my store. In a modern retail environment where we don't/can't take advantage of it, the slatwall looks kind of goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors