Good Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hmm... Shows 67.98 for me. It is a nice gauge and that is a good price. I am with you as I want one myself....

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Hmm... Shows 67.98 for me. It is a nice gauge and that is a good price. I am with you as I want one myself....

You are correct Travis-----------been looking at too many figures and got confused,:-? but that is normal for me.

If you buy 75.00 worth you get free shipping.............mmmmmmmmmmm what else do I need/want?:rolf:

The self centering bit set might be handy:eusa_thin

Jerry

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Thanks for the heads up Jerry! I've wanted one ever since I read Tom's review. I haven't seen it any cheaper than this so.... I snagged one :eusa_danc.

Nativespec

New User
David
I just received some MHG chisels from them (1" skewed set, 3/8" mortise and 40mm bevel). RC61 steel, made in Germany and priced well. They are pretty well made, just not quite as fine honed as the Lie Nielson chisels, but they are half the price.

David

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The One Way Gauge is nice, but why not make one. You only need a block of wood, a dial indicator, and a socket head screw. Best I can remember, members at woodnet.net get a 10% discount.

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Check out their price on the Oneway Stronghold. I broke down and joined the "Turners" or at least think I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors