Good Bosch Deal at the Borg

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Got a flyer in our paper today from Home Depot. 7 pages of tool deals, but I think one of the best:tool: is $129 for a Bosch Top Handle variable speed jigsaw with 6 blades, steel and plastic foot inserts and a carrying case + a bonus 5" palm grip random orbit sander for free. Model numbers are not given, but it is still a good deal. I have a nearly new Bosch jigsaw or I'd jump :blob7:eek:n this one. :hello2:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
HD is also offering instant rebates of 10-20% on powertool purchases of $149 or more. $30 on $149-299. $60 on $300-499, and so on and so forth. You can combine machines for more of a savings. Offer runs from 4/17 - 4/30.

Jimmy:)

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
HD is also offering instant rebates of 10-20% on powertool purchases of $149 or more. $30 on $149-299. $60 on $300-499, and so on and so forth. You can combine machines for more of a savings. Offer runs from 4/17 - 4/30.

Jimmy,

Is there a coupon for this savings? I want an impact driver!!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Geoff,

The flyer came today and said it was an instant rebate, there were five tiers to it, all the way up to $400 for a $2,000 combined purchase. It's a sliding discount, so if your at the bottom purchase price of that tier,you get 20% off, the higher purchase price of that tier would be 10%. Either way it's good.

$149-299 is $30 off
$300-499 is $60 off
$500-699 is $100 off
$700- 1999 is $150 off
$2000+ is $400 off

Upon closer reading, I think that you have to use there card for the savings:dontknow:. Which would be no problem for me, because I'd pay it off right away anyway.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good decision, Geoff. I bought a Hitachi 14.4v unit a few weeks ago & I LOVE it! For anybody out there that's always driving screws with a cordless drill one of these things id a must. It doesn't torque stress your wrist & you have far less problems with camout & stripped screw heads. The only reason I went with the Hitachi was that I already had a 4 year old 14.4 cordless from them & wanted to have 4 interchangeable batteries. I'm well pleased with both purchases.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
Yur killin me!...now I could afford my first table saw....@ $100 off...but bad timing in other areas, right now.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Sorry about that Don, but enabling is what we do around here:lol:.

I like that. We should make that an official title. Jimmy, I certify you as "Senior WGD Enabler". :tool:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I like that. We should make that an official title. Jimmy, I certify you as "Senior WGD Enabler". :tool:

Bas,

I don't know if I should be the Senior Enabler, after all it was you who not only found the great deal on the mobile bases, but bought extras just to taunt the people that could't get there in time:rotflm:.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Bas,

I don't know if I should be the Senior Enabler,
I never said you were THE Senior Enabler. I said you were A Senior Enabler. There are lots of Senior Enablers on this site. Doug R qualifies as Senior Executive WGD Enabler with his saw blade posts. That's a step above SE, but still below Consulting Grand Imperial Enabler Leader.

after all it was you who not only found the great deal on the mobile bases, but bought extras just to taunt the people that could't get there in time:rotflm:.

That wasn't taunting. That was a "tent sale". Or make that "workshop sale" :) People like deals even more when it's outside of the normal retail setting. That's why _I_ am Senior Sneaky WGD enabler. I _resell_ the deals :glasses9:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I never said you were THE Senior Enabler. I said you were A Senior Enabler. There are lots of Senior Enablers on this site. Doug R qualifies as Senior Executive WGD Enabler with his saw blade posts. That's a step above SE, but still below Consulting Grand Imperial Enabler Leader.

That wasn't taunting. That was a "tent sale". Or make that "workshop sale" :) People like deals even more when it's outside of the normal retail setting. That's why _I_ am Senior Sneaky WGD enabler. I _resell_ the deals :glasses9:

Bas,

:icon_thum

ps. So what are ya' buyin from HD ?

RayH

New User
Ray
Okay. Consider me "enabled." Yes. I now own one.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

If you are looking for one at the HD on Strickland (Raleigh), don't look in the "sale" piles.:no: It is hidden under the regular jigsaws with a special yellow side of the box showing. Who can find a Bosch looking at yellow boxes? The tool guy was very helpful in leading me all over the store trying to find it.

It is SOOOO SMOOOOOTHHHHHHE!!:gar-Bi

RayH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS