FTGH: Sears Companion Drill Press Parts

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
These parts came from a Sears Companion (Atlas manufactured) drill press refurb. The parts came with the machine and I believe they are all from the Sears Companion press. The front belt cover hood is from a Dunlap machine (Dunlap badge included) of the same time period'. I have the motor mount but it was cut up by a PO - probably still useable and I'll throw it in if desired. Note the return spring housing is broke but the spring is good. These will all fit in a medium flat rate size box and would ship for under $10.

Rick

Sears Companion Parts.jpg

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Medium Flat Rate Box — 1 (top-loading)$16.00 Commercial Pricing
$18.40 at Post Office
Outside: 11 1/4″ x 8 3/4″ x 6″
Inside: 11″ x 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Office Supplies
Shoes
Medium Flat Rate Box — 2 (side-loading)$16.00 Commercial Pricing
$18.40 at Post Office
Outside: 14″ x 12″ x 3 1/2″
Inside: 13 5/8″ x 11 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
Office Supplies
Shoes

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
not sure what your point is Charles - are you assuming I would use a flat rate box? I use pirate ship and the same size box 8 pounds to Seattle for 11.63 and to Raleigh for 6.33.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
not sure what your point is Charles - are you assuming I would use a flat rate box? I use pirate ship and the same size box 8 pounds to Seattle for 11.63 and to Raleigh for 6.33.
Assuming? Nah, I read it above "These will all fit in a medium flat rate size box and would ship for under $10."

Seeing nothing to the contrary, I assumed you were referring to our United States Postal Service and the $10 rate you quoted for a Medium Flat Rate box seemed a bit low. So, I went to check, found the actual rates and shared them above.

So what the dickens is Pirate Ship?

Last edited:

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Pirate ship is a shipping service that offers significantly reduced rates but uses USPS and/or UPS as the shipper. You can pay for and print shipping labels at home and just drop off at the shipper.

Rick

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS