SOLD - Jet 14" Bandsaw (blue) $300 but open to offers, in Raleigh

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
SOLD

-14" Jet bandsaw for sale.
- 115/230V 12/6A motor (60Hz, single phase, currently wired for 115V) listed at 3/4 HP,
- 6" riser block so 12" (-ish) cutting height; 105" blade.
- Fence likely stock, but I am not sure. Open base (closed in with plywood by previous owner)
- Variety of used blades are included, as well as one new Starrett blade from Woodcraft (3/8" 3 TPI). Other used blades range from fine tooth scrolling blades to coarser larger blades. Note the scrolling blades are ones that I rec'd from previous owner, and they may hail from the tool prior to installation of the riser block (i.e. maybe too small for current configuration with riser block).

Jet 14in BS overall.jpg

I mention the color because that indicates the era it was built. I don't know when Jet revised their color scheme, though it was a while ago (before I bought this)

I bought this (used) 10-15 years ago and have used it lightly but consistently over the years. It has been used to cut large pieces for a 10' heartwood pine dining table, other large and many small projects, as well as some bowl blank cutting back when I did more turning. Mostly I used it for cutting curves in my furniture builds - and every piece over the years has had some curves.

The tires with newer urethane tires; I also replaced a cracked 'tension bracket' on the top wheel many years ago, and not had any issues since.

Blade guides are all bearing guides (top & bottom) with micro-positioners - these work well and are easy to position.

JWBS-14 model plate.jpg
JWBS-14 motor plate.jpg

105in Starrett blade.jpg

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors