Free Woodworking Magazines

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
About a decade ago I bought the remaining tools of two departed woodworkers. Both were avid magazine readers. I have the following boxes:
1 1/2 “Wood”
1 “Popular Woodworking “
1. “Shopsmith”
1. “ShopNotes”
1. Various
FREE or will soon be in the recycle bin.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
About a decade ago I bought the remaining tools of two departed woodworkers. Both were avid magazine readers. I have the following boxes:
1 1/2 “Wood”
1 “Popular Woodworking “
1. “Shopsmith”
1. “ShopNotes”
1. Various
FREE or will soon be in the recycle bin.
PLEASE consider dropping them off at the Habitat ReStore or Salvation Army Store.

These folks can turn them into parts of our private sector social safety net a quarter (or even a dime) at a time.

At some point, they may prove illegible and able to serve no higher value than paper pulp. Intact, however, they might serve a new student of woodworking or even an old one discovering a great use for that pine scrap in the back of his shop.

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
That’s a good idea but I’ve never seen any magazines for sell at our Moore County Restore facility. I did take several items there yesterday, including 4 planes.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
That’s a good idea but I’ve never seen any magazines for sell at our Moore County Restore facility. I did take several items there yesterday, including 4 planes.
Dan: Is this the one you donated the planes to?? It looks as if teh books are off in a corner/area 'out of sight.' If you call, they will tell you - looks like the lady in the middle has the phone!🥹
1709499822036.png

See also: The Salvation Army Moore County Social Services
Address: 575 SE Broad St # 7, Southern Pines, NC 28387
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 9 AM Mon Phone: (910) 725-1054

cliff56

cliff
Corporate Member
PLEASE consider dropping them off at the Habitat ReStore or Salvation Army Store.

These folks can turn them into parts of our private sector social safety net a quarter (or even a dime) at a time.

At some point, they may prove illegible and able to serve no higher value than paper pulp. Intact, however, they might serve a new student of woodworking or even an old one discovering a great use for that pine scrap in the back of his shop.
Woodworking and other hobby books or magazines especially automotive and home repair sell really well at our local habitat, and a good cause.

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
Yes, Berta the magazines are still here and you may have them. If you are going to be @ Hwy 15/501 & 73 this Saturday, I could drop them by.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I will not be there this Saturday (gasp)! A family event is happening and I can’t figure a way out of it. I am willing to meet you in Aberdeen any other day.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS