Dino's Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdoby

New User
Rick
Does anyone know which restaurant Dino Drosas has in Myrtle Beach? My wife and I are going down this weekend and would like to check it out.

Rick Doby

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
Dino owns two resturants in the Myrtle Beach area: Cagneys Old Place and The Flamingo Grill. I've not eaten at either of them (haven't been to Myrtle Beach with the family yet) but understand they are both quite good.

M

McRabbet

I've eaten at both of them and I really love the Flamingo Grille the best. It is at 71st North in Myrtle Beach on Ocean Blvd, right across the street from an Outback Steakhouse. You MUST order some of their crabcakes -- they are to die for.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Now if Dino were to be a good egg (sorry), he would offer a sizeable discount to NCWWers who venture into the Palmetto State to sample his menu. Steve...Dino... Are you listening?

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
I've had the pleasure to dine at each one this summer, both Cagneys' and Flamingo Grill are like their owner - a class act. Jim

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Thanks to all of you for all the kind words about my restaurants and a special thanks to all who have eaten there. If ever you are in one of the restaurants, please ask for me. I am always there after seven in the evening. The summer season is over and we are in the wind down time of the year; and I welcome it. Jim, as for the sizeable discount; I'm afraid that would cut down on the bread enough so that the big iron purchases would have to stop. I took a long needed vacation last week and am just getting back into the swing of things. Here is a picture of one very exciting moment of our trip. Thank God it was on the rear of the coach.

Attachments

• umnamed 001.jpg
    umnamed 001.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 162

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Sounds like I need to make a trip that way ... you know I love food! :lol:

As for that tire ... ouch! That's about as messed up as I've ever seen one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS