Delta Air Cleaner (Angier) on Ral Cl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Delta Triangle Air Cleaner Ap#100 Like new - $85 (Angier)

Hello - used Delta Triangle Air Cleaner and Work Light ( Light Bulb NOT Included ) This air cleaner is Hardly Used - Works Great and in Great condition I purchased the Unit New - Any Questions Please ask! Also included is the original owners manual $85.00

From the Manufacturer
Delta’s AP100 ShopMaster Ambient Air Cleaner features two-stage filtering for maximum filtration and healthy lungs. A course pre-filter filter first catches large particles, and then a five-micron pleated inner filter takes out the smaller guys. A convenient integrated handle means easy portability, and the ShopMaster is smartly designed with eyebolts so you can hang it up out of the way. Two convenient pull cords let you turn the fan and lights off and on. A 120-volt induction motor filters 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute) to keep up with the dustiest of work places.
FEATURES

Filters 450 cubic feet of air per minute
Extra long 6-foot cord for versatility
Filter system includes coarse pre-filter, 5-micron inner filter for maximum filtration
Eye bolts for hanging above workspace
SPECIFICATIONS

CFM: 400 w/filters; 450 w/o filters
Filtration: 5 microns
Height: 20.5"
Width: 23"
Depth: 23"
Weight: 40 lbs.

Thanks for looking - 919-285-9246 or Email - cabinetman01@gmail.com

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/928166111.html

Not mine.

Doug

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
This was on Craigslist before. Price I think is down from before. Curious about the definitive on the light bulb not being included. Wonder what is special about the light bulb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors