Cary to Lucia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
I know where the H$%# is Lucia:rotflm:.Well Lucia is about 17mi n/east of Charlotte.Out of Mt.Holly,NC.I would like to get the wet sharpener that AndyBarnheart offered up on the 25th.Dragon has some Ambrosa Maple mabe we can work out some kind of swapout:icon_scra.Thanks in advance:icon_thum.

Thanks everyone for the help.Thanks Andy for the sharpener,And thanks JohnW for bringing it back.

Last edited:

JohnW

New User
John
I'll be in Cary in approx two weeks....trip not scheduled yet but will have to be made soon. I live in east Charlotte near Matthews. SO if you have not arranged anything by Jan 1st, PM me and we'll work it out.

John W

JohnW

New User
John
Robert,
I'm meeting Alan Tues 1/6 after work in Cary and will pic up your shipment. I'll call you when back in town to arrange getting it to you.

I know Tracy P and Woodman2K had some things needing to go up to Cary. PM me with details. FYI - my Exploder is VERY full on the trip from Charlotte up to Cary so I don't have much room to haul anything but a few small items. Will be empty coming home from Cary next Wed.

John W

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Traveling tomorrow - Sunday from Cary to Charlotte and return.
PM me if I can assist - have plenty of room in my Blazer. :eusa_danc

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Thanks Guy's!!I got my sharpener today:eusa_danc.Thanks Andy "for the sharpener" and Thanks John for picking it up.And get this he delivered it to my door:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.Man is that cool or what!More proof of just how GOOD this site really is:icon_thum.Andy you said that the sharpener made alot of noise.Dude were you right:eek:.I got it quitened down some.I took it apart there is "was" a cooling fan blade in it.The blade is plastic.Well some of the blades were broken making it run off balance.So I just removed the blade:widea:.It really wasn't doing it's job anyway over half the blades were gone.It runs alot quiter now:eusa_clap.Thanks again Guy's.This one will do until I can get a larger one.And the pony rides again.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I am glad it will work out for you and really glad you found a way to quiet the beast. I had been contemplating taking it apart, but never got around to it before I got the WorkSharp. Balancing it may make it a bit more accurate also.

JohnW

New User
John
It was good meeting you Andy. And Robert, thanks for the mahogany. I'm saw some nice boxes in the stack you gave me.

We made it up to Lincolnton in time and then Hickory and back home in time to watch the Panthers. Sure glad we got away from your spread without carrying any cats with us. LOML typically can't pass by a cat without bringing it home.

May you be blessed with a BIG BURL in the near future.:icon_thum

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
It was good to meet you also John. Watching the Panthers isn't too much fun right now, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS