Bib Tool Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfponeleit

New User
Charles
Bib tool sales has some great prices BUT if you have a problem with your purchase forget it. I have a minor problem with the Shop Fox Jointer that I purchased at a fantastic price. I have been sending Bib Tools emails every day for over 3 weeks explaining my problem which is a minor problem and He does not have the desentcy to evan answer my mail. He is intrested in making sales and thats it. No intrest in service for the consumer after the sale. I will never buy from BIB TOOL again. I would be in a fix if I had a major problem. I feel that the price was a great price but with no service after the sale. Thats very poor and not worth dealing with Bib Tool just to save a few dollars.
This is just my opinion as I feel service after the sale is more inportant than anything else.

:kamahlitu

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Call Shopfox (Woodstock International) directly at 800-840-8420. They are very helpful with warranty repair/questions. One of their techs named Andrew talked me through a troubleshooting procedure with a multimeter to figure out my jointer motor had a problem. 3 days later a big brown truck brought me a motor. They do require you send or fax them the warranty registration card prior to sending parts.

cfponeleit

New User
Charles
Thanks. I have contacted them and have resolved the problem. They are very helpful in their being contacted by the customer. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS