Benefits For Corporate Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I want to promote corporate membership this year and would like some input as to what, if anything we could offer as additional benefits to becoming a corporate member. I know we are limited, but we need to make corporate membership more attractive somehow.

M

McRabbet

I would favor our promoting DQ membership -- a key step in getting members to participate with some real benefits -- with it, corporate membership will come with duration. I suspect that the majority of our members with less than a year since registering even know that they can get some finite benefits from their DQ status. Right now, the only Corporate benefit is a separate forum, but it is reserved for corporate business. We need to discuss what other benefits we might consider, but we also need to be aware of potential consequences if our action creates a pecking order.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Rob has some good points. I like that the info is posted under our avatars again. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up Let me think about it for a little while too.... :eusa_thin

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I am inclined to agree Tracy.
I would prefer 10 members that are here for the long run than 100 that make their 5 posts, sell their item(s) and leave.
I bothers me to see member numbers in the 5500 range, with only 700 active. Seems misleading and not productive to me. As an potential advertiser I would want accurate numbers of potential customers.
I do not wish exclusivity but hope for activity and interest.
I don't think it takes long for someone to know if this site is for them or not.
Maybe something in the raffles for corporate members only? Not to exclude others from the raffles - we need everyone's money, but maybe a second chance raffle for corporate members or a separate prize only open to corporate members. Its not like it takes much effort to be a corporate member, except some interest in the site.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
NCWW license plates may be available in NC upon request with sufficient quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS