anyone ever dealt with Steebar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
I ordered some baltic plywood from this company about a month about.

www.steebar.com

I received a confirmation e-mail from them, however I haven't gotten my wood, or heard from them. They haven't charged my card so no harm to foul if they went out of business. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Wayne, I have not delt with them but I have heard that they are a pretty good company to deal with - might want to give them another call and let them know what's up with your order -

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Haven't dealt with them either. Being where you are, you aren't too far from Gibsonville and could pick it up there if you wanted.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I ordered some baltic plywood from this company about a month about.

www.steebar.com

I received a confirmation e-mail from them, however I haven't gotten my wood, or heard from them. They haven't charged my card so no harm to foul if they went out of business. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before.

Wayne, I do have some BB at my house. What do you need?

thrt15nc

Tom
User
I ordered a set of plans from them and a clock face a while back. I e-mailed their customer service people a number of times with questions about the plans. I've NEVER received an e-mail or a call back from them.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Thanks Scott I appreciate the offer. I am not in a big hurry, I just thought I would order some to have on hand. If I get in a crunch I will take you up on it.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS