Anybody Live / Work Close to Bunn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I'm looking at an item, located in Bunn. Located in the heart of the business district. I can pay for it using CC, but need it picked up. It's a 150 mile round trip from here, which makes total cost overwhelming.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
me thinks it is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 20 min drive from zebulon, almost no turns :} PM me :gar-Bi drat I wuz wrong 23 whole mins LOL LOL LOL

agrieco

New User
anthony
It's about 15 miles for me and I work out in rtp. Would be happy to pick up in bunn and drop off out in rtp if useful.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Alford Mechanical has their office in downtown Bunn. They just happen to be a subcontractor for me and I suspect they would be happy to pick whatever up and deliver to Raleigh. After that we can make arrangements

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I'm looking at an item, located in Bunn. Located in the heart of the business district. I can pay for it using CC, but need it picked up. It's a 150 mile round trip from here, which makes total cost overwhelming.

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I don't even go to Grainger any more. Most items ship to the shop door for $6.95. Same with saw blades out for sharpening. Postman picks them up, UPS brings them back. Time is money, and gasoline is even more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS