A Little Tote, A Sea Chest, and a Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Nice, Dave. What angle do the sides splay out on the tote?

Any chance you're planning on uploading those to the 'Library'? We've got a toolbox workshop coming up in Dec. and that tote may be a good project. Or at least provide some ideas for someone.

Speaking of uploading, do you ever put your drawings on the SketchUp Warehouse?

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
Hi Bill,

The sides on the tote splay out at 15 degrees. That's only because the guy who asked me gave me that angle.

I wasn't planning on uploading those in the Library. Although I've drawn the tote three or four times in the last few days, I didn't keep the models. The one for the image I posted didn't even have a bottom since that wouldn't show.

I don't share my models on the 3D Warehouse at all. Most models I draw are for clients and thus aren't mine to share. Besides, I figure I give away my time teaching others to fish so I don't have to give away my fish. :D

fulldec

New User
Don
Any chance you're planning on uploading those to the 'Library'? We've got a toolbox workshop coming up in Dec. and that tote may be a good project. [/QUOTE said:
Not to derail the thread, but what are the details on this planned toolbox workshop, and where can I keep tabs on such events?

Don

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Not to derail the thread, but what are the details on this planned toolbox workshop, and where can I keep tabs on such events?

Don

Right now the workshop is scheduled for Dec. 6 in Liberty, NC. This is the original thread where the idea was discussed and people expressed their interest. If you're interested just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

I'm sure you'll see more information in the forums as we get closer to the date.

fulldec

New User
Don
The original thread is closed. I'd be interested in the slant side dovetail toolbox build on 12/6. Please add me to the list. Perhaps Scott and I can get a carpool going from the Lake Gaston area.

Don

Right now the workshop is scheduled for Dec. 6 in Liberty, NC. This is the original thread where the idea was discussed and people expressed their interest. If you're interested just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

I'm sure you'll see more information in the forums as we get closer to the date.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The original thread is closed. I'd be interested in the slant side dovetail toolbox build on 12/6. Please add me to the list. Perhaps Scott and I can get a carpool going from the Lake Gaston area.

Don

Don, I've added you to the list. We'll either ask to reopen this thread or start a new one just to keep everyone informed prior to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS