75 bd ft 8/4 KD White Hard Maple Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I need this for my workbench top which will be finished to 3 - 3.25 thk x 24 wide x 80 inches long. (I've figured 30 percent waste).

I would consider another suitable wood in 8/4 but would prefer something light colored, close grained, relatively hard.

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I want about that much myself. If it works out, I may go up to Steve Wall Tuesday after labor day so I could pick yours up as well if you like.

Hopefully, I will be going to get a new toy!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Chuck,

You are planning on posting some photos of this (soon to be) beautiful bench, aren't you?

Ray

I'll post pics but will need a disclaimer on the "beautiful" part...:lol: :lol: well, I'm not too sure about the "soon to be" either...:)

Chuck

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I want about that much myself. If it works out, I may go up to Steve Wall Tuesday after labor day so I could pick yours up as well if you like.

Hopefully, I will be going to get a new toy!

Would this new toy be a smaller new toy (rhymes with bestool) or a LARGE new toy? :lol: I have noticed he has a nice assortment of toys available.

Is this about the same time as you went serious toy shopping last year (MM)? Annual relapse, maybe?

I may take you up on your offer if I can't find some before. :icon_thum

Chuck

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
you might want to consider ash as well..it is about as hard as hard maple .

cpowell

New User
Chuck
you might want to consider ash as well..it is about as hard as hard maple .

I left for Wall Lumber very early this morning (before you had posted) and bought the 8/4 hard maple.

BTW those were great deals on the exotics and I hope it works out well enough for you that you can do it again.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors