$55 - Wagner Turbine Spray System 0414210

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
New - never used
This was a gift and I already have an HVLP setup. Comes with both metal and plastic reservoir cups.
$55 - located in Apex

Screenshot_20230114_122049_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20230114_121939.jpg
    20230114_121939.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48

ChemE75

Tom
User
Did I see this reduced? May be interested - new house but garage interior is unpainted - can this do latex wall paint?

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
Yes it can.
There is a viscosity cup and as long as what you are spraying runs through the cup you are good to go.
Here is a link to the manual.

ChemE75

Tom
User
Yes it can.
There is a viscosity cup and as long as what you are spraying runs through the cup you are good to go.
Here is a link to the manual.

Thanks. Will chk it out. If still available it might make painting garage a lot easier. I’ve only used old hi pressure types and overspray was a royal mess if you were not in a decent booth.

ChemE75

Tom
User
Must be an old model since none of the manuals exactly match up to the model number or name. I’m gonna contact Wagner to see if they can get me specific info on it. Obviously the price is low enough I could just try it out and if it has very limited functionality, it still might be all I need. So ya, I’m very tempted to just take ride over and get it. Will see when I can get there and maybe Wagner will come through with info as well.

ChemE75

Tom
User
No problem. I used to find manuals for free, manualsonline now redirects to manualzz and it asks for name, email and payment. When I looked for Fine Spray and model no from the photo at Wagner I found 3-4 listings and the initial listing looked like a thin material only sprayer with optional add-on sprayers for thicker materials. So I sent them a msg. The Wagner manual link says Control Spray Max while the photo of the item says Fine Spray. I’ll look at this latest manual on my PC a little later, maybe it will clarify the model no vs the naming discrepancy. Too small to read on my phone.

ChemE75

Tom
User
This is what Wagner sent. Not exactly the same. But they wrote back that it will handle any paint including latex as long as runout doesn’t exceed 60 sec. Pretty confident now. When are you available? Any chance to meet up somewhere between - maybe Costco in Raleigh?

Attachments

• FS2400 Fine Spray Manual-0414852B.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 25

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
ChemE75 spoke up first Texalinian, so he has first shot at it. I will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors