1. S

Dewalt 733 12in Planer-Ral CL $100

NOt Mine! Planer-Dewalt 733-12" planer - $100 (Fuquay Varina) Reply to: see below Date: 2009-02-21, 10:23AM EST Dewalt 12" planer - Model 733. Used but in good condition. One set of 12" knives and one set of 10" knives. Folding infeed and discharge tables included as pictured. Mobile base...
  2. TracyP

Dewalt DW 733

Don't know if it is a good deal or not but I saw a dewalt dw733 planer at a pawn shop in Salisbury today for $279.00 I have bought a lot of stuff from them and they can be talked down some. It looked to be in great shape. PM me for more info on the pawn shop. They also have tons of ww power...
  3. MrAudio815

The Delta 22-560 VS the DeWalt 734 and 733 planer

Hello everyone I'm looking into buying either the Delta 22-560, the Delta TP305 or the DeWalt 734 planer. And wanted all the experts opinions!:gar-Bi I'm leaning towards the DeWalt 734 at the moment!:eusa_danc I read that the DeWalt 733 planer's blades need changed every 2-3 years :icon_thum...
  4. alleng

dw 733 planer

i borrowed a dw dw733 planer today. tried to surface some cypress,soft wood--should go pretty good right? well i had to help feed it through.knifes leaving burn marks,and what a racket that thing makes. imthinking dull blades. am i on track here with that thought...im only taking a 1/16 -3/32...
  5. A

Replacement Blades for Dewalt 733 Planer

Does anyone know of a good place to get a replacement set of blades for a Dewalt 733? I think the number on the blades is DW7332. Better yet, does anyone have a set that they would be willing to part with?
  6. 8) south wall, middle section

8) south wall, middle section

My Jet 610 DC with big bag from American Fabric Filter. It works quite well, hooking up one tool at a time. Also see my DW 733 planer, the shelves that hold routers, router bits, forster sets, and a bunch of stuff. Beyond is a view of assembly table and more, but I´ll show them separately.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS