Search results

1. bitbight

cherry

Have a large cherry on the ground and would like advice on where to seek out folks interested in purchasing. It has burl character and slab qualities.
  2. bitbight

Fresh cut Hickory

Had to take down a 90 Foot Hickory because of the storm. It was cut down this morning. 40" circumference at the base, cut 18" long , nice looking no bugs. It is in the Fayetteville area and free for the taking, you just got to come get it. Leave me a message on the board if you are interested.
  3. bitbight

Long, long time ago

When I first logged into NCWW I was known as "Snafucu" and created my intro page. I changed my name to Bitbight shortly after. For those of you who do not know me, here I am now somewhere about 120 on the member list. Old time retarded retired GI still living (thanks to those that be) and...
  4. bitbight

Instruct-ible worth viewing

Found another Instruct-ible: Chessboard puzzle http://www.instructables.com/id/Interlocking-ChessChecker-Board-Puzzle/?ALLSTEPS Looks like another one of those Christmas projects. Ray
  5. bitbight

Wooden Desklamp

Desklamp instructable, Just found this instructable and it is worth checking out. http://www.instructables.com/id/Woodpunk-LED-Desk-Lamp/ Nice woodwork project for Christmas gifts. Ray
  6. bitbight

What is it?

My wife was watching one of the DIY shows today and said "I love that Chifferobe (Chifforobe) when are you going to make me one". She caught me by surprise because I had no idea what she was talking about. I had to Google it. She said it is old english and I am an old Englishman and never...
  7. bitbight

Torsion Box

When you are constructing a torsion box, and creating the lattice work that will be the interior, what is the best method of contstruction? I have searched around the web and found two different methods. The top method of my pic would appear the easiest to construct, but most of what I have...
  8. bitbight

Crossbow

Before the holidays I uploaded a file which contained plans to build a Crossbow. I noticed a couple of people have downloaded it. I have just uploaded a new version, that should be easier to read.
  9. bitbight

Swivel tables tops

The tables I am refering too are the kind that have a top that is folded double to create a small area, but then can be swiveled and opened to double the table top size. I have figured out where to put the peg for the swivel by using a compass. What I was wondering is if anyone knows how too...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS