Search results

1. Z

Looking to Learn

Thank you Don! I might be taking you up on that loaner! I need to get several thnigs before I imagine building cabinets though, for instance, my router has a 1/4" collet which limits my use of cabinet making bits. It'll work out in time, I'll let you know when I get a little better set up...
  2. Z

Looking to Learn

Hi Chris, I completely understand where you're coming from on using the walnut to build the hutch, but there's a catch on that. My mother and father went through a very uncivil devorce seceral years ago. My father's parents are devorced also. The wood comes from my father's grandmother on his...
  3. Z

Comment by 'zswilborn' in media 'Small Cabinet'

Hi, I would love to see some more pictures of this cabinet!! I'm wanting to build something very similar for my mother! Thank you, Zack
  4. Z

Looking to Learn

Hey Bill, I just wanted to let you know that the photos of the Walnut slabs have been uploaded and are ready to be viewed. I think they're in "member galleries", they should be under my user name: zswilborn. Thanks, Zack
  5. Z

Looking to Learn

Thank you sir. And thank you for your time in the Corps. I can't wait for that honor, I want to live and breathe it until the day I die. I'll keep in mind that you're here if I have any questions for a Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Thanks again.
  6. Rough sawn Walnut from 1940's-50's?

Rough sawn Walnut from 1940's-50's?

These are pictures of some Walnut slabs that I grabbed from an old barn that had halfway collapsed at my great grandmother's house. They are leaning against the back of the trailer; as you can see, they're quite tall. The ones that are larger and laying in the bed of the trailer are the most...
  7. Rough sawn Walnut from 1940's-50's?

These are pictures of some Walnut slabs that I grabbed from an old barn that had halfway collapsed at my great grandmother's house. They are leaning against the back of the trailer; as you can see, they're quite tall. The ones that are larger and laying in the bed of the trailer are the most...
  8. Rough sawn Walnut from 1940's-50's?

9. Rough sawn Walnut from 1940's-50's?

10. Rough sawn Walnut from 1940's-50's?

11. Z

Looking to Learn

Thank your son for me and thank you for being one of the many parents who go through their own challenges being the proud parents of a Unites States Marine. Thank you for the advice, I do my best to be in good physical condition. I've played sports all of my life and I've been through some very...
  12. Z

Looking to Learn

Hi Bill, Its dinner time, but I'll work on getting some pictures by then end of tonoight! Thanks, Zack
  13. Z

Looking to Learn

Hi Bill, Thank you for advice! I'll try to find time to read through other posts to learn some. I might have to go build another set of cornhole boards if this one sells. It's difficult to build them without my shop being complete! I have 3 walls up though!!! I'd like to go to the lunch in...
  14. Z

Looking to Learn

Hi Barbara, Thank you for the welcome! I can do my best to be at the lunch in Greensboro, but I may not be able to. I just got an email from someone wanting to buy one of my products and I hope it comes through. If it does, I'll try to save some money for gas to be able to get there. I do my...
  15. Z

Looking to Learn

Hi, My name is Zack, I'm 18 years old, I'm a future Marine and I LOVE woodworking. I'd always been around simple things, like building chicken coops or even building (very crude) shelves in my closet. It wasn't until a few months ago that I really fell in love with it. As of now, I'm trying...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS