Search results

1. Y

My new lucky number is 954300! Thank You NCWW and Klingspor's Woodworking Shop!

The Saw Stop has a new home! I stopped by the Cary Klingspor and picked up my Raffle Ticket! Doug was nice enough to help me load up the Saw Stop from the raffle today. Thank You NCWW and Klingspore! Supporting the NCWW raffle pays off in many ways!
  2. Y

Is there any use for Nelly Stevens Holly trunk?

The trunk will be staying out of the fire pit! It was a heavy piece of wood.
  3. Y

Thanks Bill, What is the best seal for holly? AnchorSeal? I have used regular latex paint on pieces in the past.
  4. Y

I am taking out a 20 year old Holly and want to see if there is a use for the trunk before I cut it up. Diameter is over 12" at the base. Can anyone use it before I cut it up and put it at the street?
  5. Y

Just some picnic prize information.

Can't wait to get mine ;):cool:
  6. Y

Shop sale: Contents of majority of a well kept shop in North Raleigh

Hey Doug, Sent an IM re the hand tools.
  7. Y

Anyone have an Oscillating Drill Press?

I have the Shop Fox Oscillating drill press (Bench top version). Set up and changeover is too much of a hassle. I use a bench top OSS. The travel on the drill press is small compared to a dedicated system.
  8. Y

Winter garage cleanup / yard sale/Finished

Here are a pictures of the scroll saw.
  9. Y

I think the workshop is spoken for . There were a few interested in it.
  10. Y

It is a 16" Variable speed. SC164VS
  11. Y

The saw is 24 3/4 " wide at the base
  12. Y

Most of the items are spoken for. Thanks NCWW!
  13. Y

Old Smaller Compressor. Claimed

Hi All, Anyone in the Raleigh area need an older compressor? This is a small unit. Very small tank. I figured I'd post it here before I take it apart and part it out. The compressor works and the regulator works. Glass is broken on the pressure gauge. $Free
  14. Y

A BIG Thank you

Thank You Hank! I have been cleaning and playing with my new "tailless" toys. I started on a new storage shed for the planes so I have room to grow. I am looking forward to more visits but boating and fishing season are coming up. BTW...It was a Stanley 45 that I just started cleaning and...
  15. Y

WTB: router lift/plate

Did Fred find what you were looking for? I may have a Freud plate and router. Need to dig a little.
  16. Y

DW 735 More Maintenance troubles

Dan Did you get this planer from me? I can give you history if it is the one I sold a while back.... Ron
  17. Y

Looking for a Dewalt 735 planer

Dan, Did you find a planer? Sent you and IM.
  18. Y

Poly Over Acrylic/Enamel

I use Minwax Polycrylic over the Olympic exterior enamel for my cornhole boards. I would suggest making a test piece to see how the paint and finish work together Leave some of the wood unpainted and cover the painted and unpainted area with the clear. I have only had one color of paint that...
  19. Y

Long Biesemyer rails options...cut them , buy new ones or trade?

I ended up putting the saw together as is. I needed a saw tonight for another project and I just couldn't cut the rails. I'm going to see if I can make the long rails work. Fred...I'll keep your offer in mind in case the rails are too long. Thanks for all of the replies. Ron
  20. Y

Long Biesemyer rails options...cut them , buy new ones or trade?

Hey Folks, I very recently purchased a Delta Unisaw from Rocker (Along with a few other goodies) and am in a bit of a quandry. The saw has the 52" Biesemeyer rail option and they are way too long for my shop. Ideally I would like to have 30"-36" rails on the saw. I had the 52" rails on my Jet...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS