Search results

1. S

Need advise please

I want to buy a planer. I have a 30% coupon off at the ole BORG. I was looking at the Ridgid 13 in r4330 or the Dewalt 12 1/2 in 734. I don't know enough about either one so I'm asking for any and all input. Buy the way the coupons expire on the 21st so I only have a couple of days to pull the...
  2. S

Small old tool gloat then

Been busy for the last few weeks. Alot has been going on. This is what I've added to my mess. Ingersoil Rand compressor model SS3 (need manual) Craftsman 15in drill press (need manual) Delta 1 in sander with 8 inch disk old bench wood vise Cole bench vise. Great shape and what...
  3. S

What is this worth?

Wow my first and maybe only pic. This is a model 629002, maybe 15 to 20 yrs old still works fine. By the way in the back is a Craftsman jointer again same age. What would you bid for both. thanks
  4. S

I'm getting that sick feeling

First of all if anyone finds this post out of line mods can delete it, no problem. I called store A to see if they had a 735 in stock. The lady at customer service was nice and very helpful. No but let me see if I can find one for you. Long story but the just is, I called store B and yes he...
  5. S

Fayetteville Newbie

Hello all. I have been a lurker here for about 2 yrs, so some of you I know already. I've had this itch for awhile but I always put it off. Not anymore. No more excuses, I'll just have to find a way to make it happen. So I'm slowly buying a few things to put a small shop together. I also know...
  6. S

HD-735 planer

I have been looking for this planer for awhile now with no luck. Been to my local HD and made 6-7 calls to other stores close by, nothing, and no help from the other end of the line. Finally called a store in Charleston SC. Yep he knew what I was looking for but he was sold out. But if I like he...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS