Search results

1. Skymaster

Rest in Peace Skymaster (Jack Mazzuchelli)

On October 6 Jack Mazzuchelli aka Skymaster died. Viewing will be @Massey Funeral Home 913 Arendell Ave, Zebulon, NC, on 10/14 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
  2. Skymaster

EASTER BUNNY

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL FROM ME AND MINE
  3. Skymaster

MERRY CHRISTMAS

FROM ME AND MINE TO YOU AND YOURS MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
  4. Skymaster

HOT TUB

Coleman hot tub everything works, I cant use it anymore. Needs a good cleaning but all is ok. FREE
  5. Skymaster

URNS

All are in fine shape, only a few cremations, covid put a lid on that. When more are needed I will holler
  6. Skymaster

HAPPY HAPPY EASTER

FROM ME AND MINE TO YOU AND YOURS
  7. Skymaster

Salutations

HAPPY SAFE PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL.
  8. Skymaster

old magazines

I have subscriptions to many magazines, aopa pilot, woodshop news,archeology,rifleman, birds and bloom. Heck of a waste to keep tossing these. Any body interested in these please holler
  9. Skymaster

scrollsaw,etc Va

due to oncoming rain, I have postponed the trip. I have no covered means to pick it up,therefore if anyone else on the forum had eyes on this, I told the owner I cant expect him to hold this till fair weather. Rain in forecast for next 4 days. If anyone has a van or covered trailer I will have...
  10. Skymaster

sawman bruce

Am trying to contact him, verizon updated my phone and wiped him out. Anybody with his contact info i wood greatly appreciate it
  11. Skymaster

Help needed

If anyone uses a laser engraving machine, I need HELP with the software side. Bought it for the urn project but cannot get a handle of the blasted software. Also any suggestion for a good program. Using grbl right now but it is greek to me. I am NOT a software guru to say the least. Thanks jack
  12. Skymaster

Lights

I have changed out my shop to all led tubes. I have 18 all good t8 flourescent 4ft tubes if anyone wants them, hate to just throw them out
  13. Skymaster

urn emblems

folks,I need Navy emblems for the urns,if anybody has some please get them to me. Goldsboro is out of them. I will try to see if Brad can make some but that takes too much time for right now.
  14. Skymaster

MERRY CHRISTMAS

FROM ME AND MINE TO ALL Y'ALLS MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY SAFE PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
  15. Skymaster

Free wood

Had some friends over and they helped get a bunch out. we are going to POSTPONE SUNDAY. Need time to gather up and sort what is left, I will update asap Thanks Skymaster
  16. Skymaster

FREE WOOD

Have to clean out my shop, have a large amount of various length and width of 3/4 in different species mainly maple,poplar, pine. I NEED IT GONE. Alot can be made into pen blanks etc.
  17. Skymaster

Laser engravers

Just wondering if anyone besides Brad uses an engraver? If so what one and why? I am thinking about getting one but I have no experience with them. Any input greatly apprteciated. Thanks Skymaster
  18. Skymaster

Seasons Greetings

happy safe prosperous new year to all
  19. Skymaster

spray booth materials

For those of you that have spray booths, I am forced into building a small booth and am looking for suppliers for the media and holding frames. Thanks
  20. Skymaster

happy new year

happy safe prosperous new year to all

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS