Search results

1. Dcoop

300 Free pallet boards.

These are denailed. some 32" and some 40" lengths. 3" wide. PLUS 300 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 boards, same lengths Pick up only Southern Rowan county. I am a retired dog house builder for the local humane society. These are the supplies that were left over from the dog houses.
  2. Dcoop

It is I

Papa Smurf has only one list of DQ folks. I joined in '08 and completed the Who I am then. To be up to date I will refresh the folks at ncww. I am retired from Philip Morris in Concord. I have been woodworking since high school when I can. I do mostly large things, Like hutches, bunk beds...
  3. Dcoop

Small Wooden Crosses

Where can I find small wooden crosses for inlay work? The size I am looking for is 1 1/8 inches wide, 1 1/2 inches tall and 1/8 inch thick. Thanks in advance for your assistance.:notworthy:
  4. Dcoop

Mechanical Pecan Cracker Plans

A friend of mine was telling me about a mechanical pecan cracker he had seen. It was made of plywood and has a motor. All the parts came from Grainger. He said there is a guy in the Rocky Mount area that makes them. Does any one know about any plans that are available. Thanks, David

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS