Search results

1. JackLeg

Burial Urn Medallion Box

Great job, Charlie! Thanks much!
  2. JackLeg

Help requested.

Kathy Snider Fisher, widow of Tracy Pardue, has contacted me on Messenger about disposing of Tracy's woodworking equipment and supplies. She would appreciate someone in the Salisbury area advising her on condition, pricing etc. I will notify Kathy to look on here for your replies and contact...
  3. JackLeg

Blade size and type

Size will depend on your use. I use mostly 1/4 and 3/8. Irwin makes good blade stock. I buy mine from the guys in Polkton, NC whose name escapes me at the moment! Precision Saw Works is the company. Nice folks to deal with.
  4. JackLeg

Chair for a toddler

Nice work, Bob!
  5. JackLeg

Change comes with time

I have 8' florescent in my shop. Would love to just convert them to LED bulbs.
  6. JackLeg

New turning

You're da man, Earl! Great looking piece!
  7. JackLeg

Rough sawn lumber near Brunswick county

Check with Ivy Pridgen in Burgaw. He's not sawmilling any more but may have some lumber in inventory.
  8. JackLeg

What happens when we are gone?

Attend most any estate auction and it's evident that the younger generations, in general, aren't interested in what we refer to as "antiques." I have a cousin who runs an antique business and he will vouch for this. We have several pieces of genuine antique furniture in our house and I'm...
  9. JackLeg

ADDING TO MY COLLECTION TODAY!

Praying for your well being, brother.
  10. JackLeg

Latest Harpsichords

You are the master, my friend! Beautiful work! :)
  11. JackLeg

Christmas ornament

Very nice, Berta! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
  12. JackLeg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

And to you and yours, Sir! A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year! May we all fare better in 2020!
  13. JackLeg

3-in-1 Crib plans

Nice work, Mr. Mills!
  14. JackLeg

Table Saw Central

I was just thinking that's the cleanest shop floor I've seen since the guy from Little Washington used to post on here!!
  15. JackLeg

Carolina Waterfowl Rescue needs help fom Woodworkers

Skymaster is spot on here! And, drying "shorts" can be a real PITA, and I speak from experience! Stickering short pieces gets really challenging. Hate to hear Ivy is closing. He was my source.
  16. JackLeg

Why?

I discovered NCWW by accident. I've made some great friends and acquaintances. Among them are Scott Smith, SkyMaster, Bruce Swanson, and many more. I've gotten valuable advice on woodworking and many other things. It's my "go to" source for help with woodworking projects. The Urn program...
  17. JackLeg

Skymaster's Birthday!

Happy Birthday SkyMaster!!
  18. JackLeg

erasmussen

Prayers for this talented brother.
  19. JackLeg

Hey, it's DaveO...again

Best of luck Dave wherever you land! Keep in touch!
  20. JackLeg

Cupola plans?

Wow! Nice work!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS