Search results

1. Joe Scharle

Excalibur Fence Free (New Bern)

Here's a pic.
  2. Joe Scharle

Delta Dust Collector

A neighbor has a lightly used Delta Ap400 dust collector for sale. They are selling on eBay for $400. Only asking $100 obo. George Ross 252 635 1435
  3. Joe Scharle

Hole saw package

Bought this the last time it was on sale from Lee Valley. Cuts holes in a hurry!
  4. Joe Scharle

Sea Urchin

Karl Koch showed us these pictures at yesterdays shop crawl. I'm putting these up for him as he hasn't had much experience with the site. Told him not to worry, because by the time we figure it out, it'll change! This turning and one other are on display at New Bern's Bank of the Arts.
  5. Joe Scharle

AmazonSmile

Just a reminder to those that may be unaware of the Smile program. Here are some current stats...It does add up! This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, North Carolina Woodworker Inc, recently received a quarterly donation of $79.17 thanks to customers shopping...
  6. Joe Scharle

Can't find thread I just made

re: cabinet pull drilling guide
  7. Joe Scharle

Cabinet pulls drilling guide

Since I'm mounting hardware at the moment, I thought I'd share my experience with this jig. This is on Amazon for $17.99 and is the cheapest I found. I figured that with 4 drawer heights, 6 door sizes and 3 pull sizes this would be cheaper than making a bunch of shop made jigs for drilling...
  8. Joe Scharle

Computer says:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. Go away, you can't vote here!
  9. Joe Scharle

Hole saw deal

Lee Valley just sent an email (I know most of you got it) about their kit on sale for $46.50. I point this out because I paid almost this much for just a 4" carbide and pilot/arbor. http://www.leevalley.com/us/newsletters/WS/3006/newsletter.htm at the BORG.
  10. Joe Scharle

Hawk Scroll Saw

I think this is a good deal. I previewed a garage sale down the street and this saw is marked at $295.00. Comes with a stack of pattern books and a bunch of blades. If interested, I can buy it for you and keep it in my garage for pickup.
  11. Joe Scharle

Kidde RECALL

There is a recall of certain Kidde fire extinguishers (announced on CBS this morning) Go to Kidde.com to determine if your home fire extinguisher is affected. CPSC.gov Recall Announcement
  12. Joe Scharle

New Bern Shop School

We took our monthly lunch/tour today and visited Maurice Howland's Shop Class facility. Along with Maurice and Joe Clay we got the whole 50 cent show. This will be a main attraction for folks around New Bern who want to learn woodworking; pics of the classroom didn't follow me home...sorry, but...
  13. Joe Scharle

PC Multi tool at Lowes

PORTER-CABLE 11-Piece Corded 3-Amp Oscillating Tool Kit Item # 591294 Model # PCE606K $39.00...
  14. Joe Scharle

Tracksaw clamps as bench clamps

I use my tracksaw clamps on my Paulk bench all the time. Recently bought another Bessy from Amazon ($21~ea.) w/free shipping with Prime. BTW, take a hard look at Prime's TV/movie lineup. Currently my favorite channel. Yesterday, I received Infinity's catalog and they have a pair for $29 + `$5...
  15. Joe Scharle

Freud Biscuit Joiner& Stacked Dado Blade set

Not mine but another DIYr here in New Bern. If you're interested, I could buy it and work out a shipment. Joe $25 - Freud model JS102 Biscuit Joiner: used for one small project years ago, kept in case, selling new for $80. $75 each - Freud model SD508 8" Stacked Dado Blade set (I have two...
  16. Joe Scharle

Picture Frame Cutting Guide

I made this for a local woodworker and she made the comment that I should post it on the site.
  17. Joe Scharle

slow site

All I had to do was complain! Seems normal now.
  18. Joe Scharle

Site running very slow

Taking 2-3 minutes to load pages 3/21/2016: 1110 hrs. Checked my system against The Guardian, and CNN: both normal fast
  19. Joe Scharle

New Bern Lunch

Wednesday; same place; same time. Who's coming?
  20. Joe Scharle

Shop heater on sale

at Northern. I had one of these in my (former) 35 X 25 garage shop in Holly Springs. It kept the shop as warm as I wanted and was very economical...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS